Friday, February 4, 2011

I must be crazy

I can't believe I'm doing a blog. Mostly because I suck at writing. 

I have always had a problem with writing. Math & science, no problem. But writing? Big problem. All throughout high school and college I had to agonize over papers. It's one of the hardest things in the world for me. I envy people who can write easily and eloquently. I guess that's why I'm an engineer. Even in my job I shun writing as much as possible. When it's unavoidable, I procrastinate until the very last moment, and then it's like high school all over again. I have to pace, talk out loud to myself, and pace some more. Fortunately I work from home 3 days a week, so I can do all this pacing and muttering in the privacy of my home office.

In other words, this blog is no easy feat for me. Please be patient with me as I struggle to describe things using words other than "awesome".

Oh, and eventually I'll explain what Corned Beef and Kimchi means. I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment